Total Pageviews

May 15, 2011

Am I Doing Enough?

Tonight is the last night we are having company since before pesach. Its been crazy but surprisingly wonderful. Its really great getting to know my family better and appreciate how much they want us to be ok here. Each family that visits has tried to give advice, offer support and tell us we should feel comfortable in the house. Although it is hard to have a full  house I also have company throughout the long days.


 I try to stay out the whole time Ez is in Gan and then we are in the rest of the day.I try to see different areas close by and not spend to much extra money. Ez always takes a nap and me and the baby try to get things accomplished. Most times I don't have a second to breath but others I have to much free time and I feel like I am not doing enough. I feel like I am not pulling my weight and I should get a job. But I know it does not really make sense. Its funny how much society can brainwash you without your consent. I am watching two active kids and taking care of a home and making food and shopping ect but I feel like that's not enough.


 Anyway we are still apartment less but we are getting closer. Our shipment is coming this week :) more news to come.


P.S.  I think I am finally sick of all the fun cheese, Cinnamon and chocolate danishes.... this is a REALLY good thing!!!!


Enjoy your day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment