Total Pageviews

May 26, 2011

Deal of the Century

Hotel Jacob is now open.

For a limited time (anytime in next two years) you and ___________ can stay for free 5 minutes away from Emek Rifaim!!! We thank G-d just signed a lease for a three bedroom apartment! It's really nice and has a huge merpesset (balcony)J. We are moving in July and are moving our stuff in next week. I can't believe we are really residents of Jerusalem! I also can't believe we did it, finding a place, using an agent, negotiating a lease, and the pressure of signing one in a different country. But now I get to move onto the next challenge, finding appliances, a gan, and getting us all temporary passports. There is rarely a breather. I really enjoyed living rent free in yemin moshe but I am excited to finally feel at home.

 

On a different note, I have yac's work phone and for some reason I get phone calls for Dona and for Yoni ALL THE TIME! At first I was confused, then helpful now I'm pretty annoyed. I get asked to take a message, give them there new number and one time Yoni even called and asked me who called for him and in the future to give them his new number (for real) I said no! It's so weird, in all my years of having a phone I never had this problem, it seems like it should happen more frequently but anyway, how weird is that.

Shabbat Shalom all!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Cheryl that's awesome about the apartment! please oh please oh please send lots of pics of it, even totally empty, if you can. i would really love to see it. i'm so excited for you, Yaacov and kiddies and Gary gave you a big smile and thumbs up at the news. yayyyyy. NOT awesome about gan, that's awful. omygoodness. i wonder if that's normal think to do in israel? yikes very scary. i'm sure you were like, is this really happening?? the kids are ALONE. hello?! lots of hatzlacha with all of your tasks.
    Love,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete