Total Pageviews

May 19, 2011

T.V. Thinking

So I have been watching Modern Family, so many people ( Es, I think u were the first)had recommended it but it did not sound to good so we held off for a long time. Its sooo funny, I laugh out load a ton and really like that its short episodes so you don't loose to much time watching. It has gotten me thinking a ton about the idea of a starter wife. It seems so unfair that women have a wonderful struggle to raise children, struggle in the beginning of when they both start working only to get divorced later and replaced by a younger wife who gets a finished product of a man and a family. I mean this really does not sound fair.
Anyway that's just what was going on in my mind from watching the show a bit. Things here are good, my current issue is how long should I stay in America when Yac will be back here. He is coming out for the first week and then flying back to Israel. I was originally going to stay an extra two weeks but we now have an option of me staying longer with the kids.
1) there is no Gan so Ez and Osh would be with me all day
2) super hot in Israel in the summer
3) Yac will be in tax session again and wont be home till 11:30 most nights
4) I can chill with judith and friends and family
BUT...
I will be away from Yac, so how long should I stay for...3 weeks, 4 weeks or even five weeks. He wants me to stay for five weeks but I really feel uncomfortable with how that sounds. I know he will be really busy...
Anyway that's one current question.
We are in the middle of negotiations for an apartment, YAY, but this part is super scary because its so hard to take on the responsibility that it entails. With Hashems help it will work out for the best.
Last update is I got together with a new friend, she s really nice and she did not stand me up! ( that has happen a ton lately) we are trying to make a mommy play group, I hope it will work.
Shabbat Shallom!

--
Cheryl Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment